So, my Doctor, God love her, "prescribed" me exercise 5 days per week. And we're not talking walks around my block. She wants me in my gym, using free weights. *GASP* Um, you mean, I have to go over to that section over by the mirrors where all the beefcakes and Miss Universe look-a-likes spend their time? I don't belong over THERE! Uggg. Fine. I'll take my flabby lunch lady arms over to beefcake city and swallow my pride. All in the name of losing fat cells. So, one hour at the gym it is, 5 days a week. 2 thumbs down. I'll be honest. Going to the gym is going to be a HUGE obstacle for me. I don't like doing it. I mean, if I had enjoyed it, I'd already be a skinny biotch right now! So, if any of you have suggestions on how you get yourselves into the gym, and when and what you do there, I'd appreciate your comments and feedback! I need all the help I can get!
Also, I should let you all know that my partner in crime "N" and I have decided that we are going to do the Weight Watchers plan on our own and save us the $40 per month. Now that we have the tools and the know-how, we are going to weigh in at one of our homes each Monday and use each other for support. So, NO, I am NOT throwing in the towel as a Fat Camper. I'm simply being frugal. Don't worry...I'm not going to throw myself into a vat of caramel or hook up a Coca Cola IV, I'm still going to be a good girl, and eat with my brain, not my cravings!
You are going to find great results from the gym! It is very effective and can be fun if you find something you enjoy there. Try spin class sometime, I was scared at first by the intensity but learned to love it! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteKelly T.
The exercise will jump start ur metabolism Jess. I'm addicted to classes at lifetime and 2 years ago I never wanted to workout, my whole body hurt but now my body hurts when I dont workout. Thurs @ 10:15 I take a training class with free weights and light cardio called FIT. You can be my guest at LT anytime, just let me know. It will b fun, promise!
ReplyDeleteMary