I was eating my Progresso Light Italian Vegetable soup and banana for lunch today pondering what I would've eaten before Weight Watchers (we'll call that BWW). I decided this might be an interesting exercise to calculate what FJ (Fat Jess) would've eaten BWW.
So, for fun (and out of personal curiosity) here's a "day in the life" of what FJ would've eaten:
Breakfast (9:00am)
3 bowls of Cinnamon Life cereal with skim milk.

My kids: "Mommy, there isn't any more Cinnamon Life for us to eat!"
Me: "Lay off me, I'm starving!"
Lunch (12:30pm)
A quick run to my local Subway for a 6 inch Meatball Marinara Sub on italian bread with extra cheese. NOT toasted. No veggies. All carbs and cheese, please!

"Oooh, cool ranch Doritos, I haven't had THOSE in a while...oh what the heck, I'll make that a value meal--it's cheaper that way, add a Coca-cola, please."
Snack (2:30pm)
One brownie. Make that 2. Awh shit, half the pan is gone.
"I'll start that diet tomorrow"
Dinner (6:00pm)
"Hello, I'd like to order a pizza for delivery"
4 or 5 slices of Papa John's original crust cheese, black olive and onion pizza slathered with one cup of garlic sauce
Late night (9:30/10:00pm)
A nice big bowl of Edy's Churned Light vanilla ice cream with Hershey's syrup covering it so you can't even see the ice cream itself.

My husband: "I thought you were on a diet, Jess? What gives with the ice cream?"
Me: "Shut up, I had a bad day, I deserve this. Anyhow it's LIGHT ice cream. Duh!"
calculating....calculating....calculating...
FJ consumed approximately 85 Weight Watchers points above
I think I just choked on my snap peas! Holy crap!
Ok, to put things into perspective here, I'm allowed 23 points of food per DAY on the Weight Watchers plan for my current weight! I was consuming nearly 4 times that BWW.
Yep, I'm pretty happy with my new lifestyle. I'm going to refer to my eating habits from now on as a lifestyle, a way of eating. Not just a diet. That was no way to eat. Actually, I grossed myself out a little. I think I vurped in my mouth!
That picture was mexico.You can tame this thing Jess. Remember the 2nd grade bully? Just punch it in the nose as hard as you can. olive u
ReplyDeleteThat picture was mexico. You can tame this Jess. Remember the bully in 2nd grade? Just punch it in the nose as hard as you can. olive u
ReplyDelete